Transitioning from a therapy model to a coaching model is easier than you think.
Here is a podcast I did for Selling The Couch.
The host is Melvin Varghese, Ph.D. Wow, I really appreciated the opportunity to talk with Melvin. He has created a fantastic podcast and in fact, the podcast is one of the fastest growing in the mental health field.
Want to see a few of the bullet points that we talked about?
What We’ll Learn
- How she made the decision to pursue coaching after running a private practice
- Considering the limitations and getting over the stigma associated with coaching
- The internal struggle of “betraying the profession, my degrees, and my ego”
- The biggest challenges in the transition: Pricing and Marketing
- Learning to put a value on your expertise
- The lifetime return on investment when you learn to value yourself:
- Help others feel better
- Help others make time or save time
- Help others make money or save money
(and so much more!)
I know without a doubt, when you build your business allowing yourself to transition or expand and add something that will provide a fuller range of services…you will have created your very own BIG, BOLD LIFE & BIZ!
And if you want a little more, check out this post: 10 Reasons to Add Coaching to Your Private PracticeOffering more services allows for more time and money freedom for you. Click To Tweet
Already a coach and don’t practice therapy?
The podcast will still help you out!
Want to find out how you can transition to coaching? Let’s chat, click here to get on my calendar: Mary’s Calendar