If you have not watched this video yet, please do so:
You will have lifetime access to the recordings.
Always send Mary an email with your questions! All of your questions will be answered!
Topic: The Big, Bold Life & Biz Plan for Therapists Who Want to Coach
Here is your Module Four Workbook.
Please print this out prior to our call.
Here are a few different examples over the last several years.
Welcome Packet: Client First Assignment Workbook 2018
Terms & Conditions:Terms & conditions example BBLBplan
Client Documentation: This is the live Google Sheet that private clients use: Client pre-post call document
Clear The Clutter Audio
In those moments when you are wondering why you are not further ahead, why you are not making more money, and why you feel overwhelmed, I invite you to listen to this again.
Where can you apply this to your life?
Where can you apply this to your biz?
This is a practice.
This is a lifestyle.
How can you use this tool and concept with your coaching clients?
Bonus: These Videos Are “The” deeper dive!
In this video:
Here is the BIG ONE CORE JUICY piece of the training–-YEAR LONG STAY IN TOUCH SYSTEM: Here is the simple system for being organized with your client communication—.
I PROMISE with a capital P, that when you learn this and more importantly—IMPLEMENT AND EXECUTE this system, you will gain more time. You will have a BIGGER, BOLDER more amazing life & biz!
- YEAR LONG STAY IN TOUCH SYSTEM: Here is the simple system for being organized with your client communication
- Recycle, Repurpose, Reuse: 15 Ways to Make More Money with Your Signature Program
- How To Promote Your Blog With Email
- How To Use Twitter To Promote Your Blog: as an example. Remember, find out where your ideal client is hanging out.
- How To Use Google+ To Promote Your Blog
- How To Promote Your Blog With Facebook
- How To Use LinkedIn To Share Your Blog
- How To Promote Your Blog With Pinterest
- How To Use Automated Content Pushes To Promote Your Blog
- How To Use Outreach And Partnerships To Promote Your Blog
- How To Use Search Engine Optimization (SEO) To Promote Your Blog
- How To Optimize Your Blog Posts To Increase Your Social Shares And Track
- How To Repurpose And Improve Your Blog Posts